Saturday, September 27, 2008

Homeopathic advice for acne

« ...Women can take other actions to prevent a recurrence of acne symptoms. They can study make-up labels carefully. If a label says "non-comedogenic" then that should be viewed as a "green light." A woman with acne should feel comfortable about using a cosmetic with such a label. As an added precaution, a woman with acne ought to keep her make-up brushes clean....
...Adolescent years are among the worst years that anyone would ever go through in his or her life. But for the grown woman getting over adolescent may not have been as clear cut as she would have liked. Why do I say such a thing? Because I have often noticed many grown women who still have to deal with damaged acne scarred skin, especially facial acne scars, way past the adolescent age. I myself am one of those women. For even years after I had grown out of puberty I was still reeling from the lack of self confidence inflicted by years of acne prone skin and even worse acne scars. That is why I have looked long and hard to find the right makeup routine for myself that would at least cover these up when I step out for that casual lunch or glamorous dinner....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...The best change to make right now, is to stop eating vegetable oil. Vegetable oil is found in foods like cooking oils (sunflower oil) and in junk foods like cookies. By avoiding vegetable oil your hormones will become more balanced and the worst of your acne will disappear....»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: acne solution. exposed acne, how to get rid acne scars, which birth control pill help acne

No comments: