Saturday, September 27, 2008

Apple cider vinegar acne remedy

« ...This type of treatment involves using a skin care system comprising acne facial cleanser, a topical solution and moisturizer. These products mainly aim to eliminate acne-causing bacteria as well as to remove dead skin cells from the skin surface. These acne treatments can be very successful and cost effective. The key is to look for a system that is suitable for your skin type, offers at least 3 months guarantee, and have good reviews from many users. You should also allow some time for these systems to work. That is why a 3-month guarantee period is an effective measure for you to try the system out without risk. Take note that you may experience some initial dryness on the skin. But that will pass and if you follow the system consistently, you should see good results....
...I started to eat a lot more fresh food and of course I exercised. Every other day I would steam my face and rinse with cold water and would change my bed clothing at the same time....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Avoid chemicals : At that time, I avoided using any kind of creams to keep acne in check. In fact I avoided washing my face with soaps or anything like that... I was using a face mask from turmeric daily. Though using face mask was pain but the turmeric was really helpful. You can read on websites about turmeric as a healing agent....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: black head white head and acne, best organic skin care line for mature acne scared skin, acne scar removal before and after

No comments: