Thursday, July 3, 2008

My acne is only getting worse and cystic acne scar removal

Hormonal treatments also make popular choices for treatment methods, especially for women. Most women suffering from acne actually experience heightened levels of androgenic hormones. When these levels are significantly reduced, then the formation of acne as well as acne breakouts would also be reduced to a relatively moderate level. However, this type of treatment method actually comes with side effects. Thus, this treatment should be considered as one of the last options in line.
So I had to find another way to get rid of my acne, and found that a more practical way was to change my diet. Avoiding foods like vegetable oil helped me clear my cystic acne in days, and I recommend you do the same for similar results. For more information about clearing your acne visit my website now
So what food causes acne? Well, the worst food is vegetable oil. It causes massive hormonal imbalance, and this results in breakouts of the worst kind - cysts that take weeks to disappear! Vegetable oil is most commonly eaten as a cooking oil, like sunflower oil. Avoid using these cooking oils.
shooksickeneea.blogspot.com
tags: which lotion soap for acne, lactic acid reviews for acne, chinese herbs acne

No comments: