Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dry up acne fast

« ...Skin rash is a common term used in Chinese medicine for acne, eczema and so on. It is considered a symptom only. Some cases last a few days but many will last for years. You'll never get to the roots if you use ointments or other skin applications. You must understand the characteristics of this problem: (a) The rash can spread or move from one location to another. (b) It flares up from time to time for various reasons. (c) What you eat or do can make it better or worse....
...Overall not only did I clear my skin but I also felt great and to be honest these days I cannot stand food no matter how good it tastes that makes me feel like crap. I hope this article will give you some insight and I wish you the happiest and healthiest skin in the world....»

«...So researched acne and food more, and found that vegetable oil was causing the worst of my acne. When I cut it out of my diet (such as sunflower oils) my skin cleared up. There was other things I did as well to make sure I was completely clear. For more information about clearing your acne visit my website....»
Full Text: hescuehishingm.blogspot.com

tags: acne adult cause female, how to get rid of acne on face,chest, and back in 4 weeks, azelaic acid acne and hyperpigmentation

No comments: